Sales Development Representative Intern
National Corporate Housing is looking for a qualified Sales Development Representative Intern to join our sales team. Our sales team is responsible for acquiring new customers and generating revenue in Corporate Housing, Travel Services, Rental Assistance, Sourcing Technology, and Talent Solutions. Our Sales Development Representative Intern will support the sales team by generating and qualifying leads and setting sales appointments for our Account Executives.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management and other relevant services to global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Work with sales management to develop target lists, call strategies, and messaging
- Identify and research prospects/leads within new accounts
- Respond to inbound requests and execute a high volume of outbound calls and emails per day
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects as you gather information and vet interest
- Follow up and move leads forward in the sales process by setting sales appointments for Account Executives
- Engage with Account Executives to ensure timely handoff of leads for ongoing opportunity management
- Leverage the CRM platform (Salesforce) and be diligent about creating/managing all data and activities
- Participate in marketing and sales campaigns
- Collect and share feedback on lead quality to support demand generation
- Assist with the property referral program within the market
- Customer oriented with a high level of professionalism
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Responsive, friendly and thoughtful in your communications, effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and verbal
- Coachable—You reflect, listen to others’ feedback, give yourself feedback, and make changes
- Able to learn new concepts and software programs quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
- Excel in a collaborative environment—you enjoy helping others be successful while achieving your own goals
- You are comfortable on the phone and don’t favor only electronic means of communication
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platform preferred
- Major in relevant field preferred
An internship at National Corporate Housing will accelerate your professional development in sales and give you rewarding, practical work experience. If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate 40 hours per week from late May/early June to mid-late August 2022.
Competitive Compensation: $22-$25/hr plus commissions
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.