30 day minimum stay required
Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. National does not represent that any property listing image contained on our website matches the accommodation you will be provided if you choose to book. Please be advised that accurate unit photographs are often available and can be requested prior to booking from your local National representative.
About this property
The right apartment location can mean the difference between a good place and a great place. Nestled between Oakley and Hyde Park, on the Red Bank Corridor, Centennial Station is a great place! Oakley and Hyde Park are hip, thriving communities with plenty of shopping at Hyde Park Square, Rookwood Commons, and Kenwood Towne Centre. Other nearby attractions include: Cincinnati Sports Club, the area's premier health & social club, Lunken Golf Course & Bike Path, and much more. Centennial is also the only local community with its own private Bark Park! And that’s not all—you're close to downtown Cincinnati with its professional sports teams, restaurants, and night clubs.
Thank you for inquiring about this community. Listed below is information about National Corporate Housing reservations at this location:
- Studio-Bedroom, One-Bedroom, and Two-Bedroom Apts available
- Fully furnished apartments include: Furniture, Housewares, Linens, Streaming Cable, Wi-Fi, Utilities and Open Parking
- Unfurnished apartments may be available
- Centennial Station is a pet friendly community however breed/weight restrictions may apply - please contact your local team to learn more
- Short term leases available, a 30+ day minimum stay may be required