National Corporate Housing’s primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our associates, customers and partners. We are fully committed to making your experience with National Corporate Housing a safe one. Below are measures we are taking, as well as some advice on how you can best protect yourself and your colleagues. We ask that you work with us to keep our communities safe and practice social distancing.
Actions we are taking:
- We are monitoring the situation daily and making sure the business is fully prepared to respond to situations as they arise.
- We are working to ensure our teams are armed with all the support they need to provide a safe working environment.
- We have implemented additional cleaning protocols to sanitize high-touch areas in units prior to guest move-in.
- We have put into effect daily cleaning protocols of high-touch areas for all National offices.
- We have advised all National Corporate Housing team members to follow the guidance issued by the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control.
We know there may be times when we are short-staffed or units become unavailable for occupancy because of concerns related to the virus, and we are implementing strategies to address those contingencies so we can continue to provide exceptional service to our customers. We ask for our customers’ and partners’ understanding as we work through those situations knowing that the health and well-being of our associates, customers and partners is our paramount concern.
How you can help:
The World Health Organization website, and Center for Disease Control and Prevention website are excellent resources with regard to general hygiene advice and recommendations, which we have summarized below:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever, cough or shows other sick symptoms.
- Avoid greetings that include physical contact e.g. handshakes.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily in your home and/or workspace. View the Environmental Protection Agency’s suggested list of disinfectants, here.
If you suspect you or a colleague have the virus:
Seek immediate medical assistance. We take the health and safety of our associates, customers and partners very seriously. We are working to minimize disruption for our customers so they may carry on with business as usual. We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor this situation as a priority, but should you wish to engage further, please do speak to your National Corporate Housing representative. As there are further updates relating to our business, we will share those on this site.