Clapham South 1
Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. National does not represent that any property listing image contained on our website matches the accommodation you will be provided if you choose to book. Please be advised that accurate unit photographs are often available and can be requested prior to booking from your local National representative.
About this property
Modern, quiet and convenient, Fully equipped, large, 2nd floor flat with elevator.
It is situated at the back of a modern, secure complex, away from street noise, and close to Central London.
The interior is modern, open and light. Fashionable furniture and stylish accents work together to provide a comfortable and relaxing pied-a-terre.
- The master bedroom has a king bed and plenty of storage. It has an en-suite shower room with a walk-in shower.
- The second bedroom two single beds which can convert to a king and access to the balcony.
- The separate family bathroom has a bath with a thermostatic fitted shower over it.
- Open-plan living area and kitchen has dining for four and a sofa bed. It also has and access to the balcony.
- Small balcony with table and chairs overlooking
About London, UK
Learn About This Location
Among the world's most visited cities, London has something to offer everyone. London is home to many Global companies, but the city is as much about open spaces and leafy escapes as it is board rooms and highrises. After a day of work, visitors can enjoy a variety of restaurants and cafes, some of the world's best shopping, world-class museums, galleries and iconic sights like the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and Big Ben.