Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. National does not represent that any property listing image contained on our website matches the accommodation you will be provided if you choose to book. Please be advised that accurate unit photographs are often available and can be requested prior to booking from your local National representative.
About this property
Towne Park Apartments is located in Troy, Ohio north of Dayton. National Corporate Housing offers short term leases for furnished rentals at Town Park Apts. Our residents enjoy being close to restaurants, shopping areas and easy highway access. Residents will have access to all of the community’s amenities including: 24 Hour Fitness Center, Clubhouse, Outdoor Resort Style Pool and More!
Thank you for inquiring about this community. Listed below is information about National Corporate Housing reservations at this location:
• 1x1 – Starting From $100/Daily – ($3000/Every 30 Days)
• 2x2 – Starting From $110/Daily – ($3450/Every 30 Days)
• 3x2 – Starting From $140/Daily – ($4200/Every 30 Days)
• Standard 30 Day Minimum Stay Pending Availability
• 30 Day Notice to Vacate
• Fully Furnished Apartment Includes: Furniture, Housewares, Linens, Cable, Wi-Fi & Utilities
• Floor Level May Vary, Accessibility (First – Third Floor Options, Stair Access Available)
• Pet Restrictions May Apply Please Inquire if Bringing Pets
• NCH may be able to accommodate reservations less than 30 days based on availability – For shorter stays we cannot confirm availability till 48 hours prior to arrival
• Our flexibility of a 30 day notice to vacate means we may not be able to confirm future arrival dates until we get closer to your requested time frame Availability may vary by locations – locations listed are possible locations, but do not reflect current availability in real time. For more information and to collect exact availability submit your request through our website and one of our local experts will reach out to you!
About Troy, Ohio
Learn About This Location
Troy is a city in Miami County, Ohio, and the 61st largest city in Ohio. Troy hosts an annual Strawberry Festival in June.
The city was the site of the Hobart Welded Steel House Company, whose homes are similar to the better-known Lustron houses of the Columbus. The firm manufactured and built 22 homes in Troy, 16 of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.